2015 Girls of Merit
Two Landrum students received “Girl of Merit” Award in March.
Dancing since the age of 3, Maria has become an excellent dancer and an exceptional role model for younger girls.
In additional she has excelled in her studies, taking all AP and honors classes.
Recent achievements include:
- 2015 Noelle Fabbricante Scholarship to Landrum School of Performing Arts
- College scholarship offers from a dozen schools, including Setan Hall, Forham University, and Adelphia University
- Principal’s List award winner at Archbishop Molly High School
- Member of the school dance team Molly Spirit Leader member
Total Team Player
Whether achieving a consistent 95 average in school, participating in rigorous dance instruction and competition, or giving back to her community, Savannah’s compassion, devotion, and diverse skills make her an important asset in the many groups in which she is involved, including:
- Board of Directors of Fashions for St. Jude, where 100% of the proceeds go to the patients of St. Jude’s Chidlren’s Research Hopsital
- St. Mary’s Children’s Hospital Annual Toy Drive and monthly Arts, Crafts, and Creative Movement volunteer
- Honor Roll student at Archbishop Molly High School
- Landrum All Star Competition team member
Maria, Landrum mom Mariella Colon, Savannah, and students at 2015 graduation party.
Savannah Coppola accepting her 2015 Girl of Merit Award.
Daniella Colon accepting 2015 Girl of Merit Award for Maria Troia.